I’m talking really simple – like meat and potatoes types of recipes. I was also wondering if you can cook chicken fajita meat with only chicken and the seasoning packet in the crock pot. Do you add water, and cook on low or high? Thanks in advance!!!
r>i make a really simple chicken in the crock pot.
1. add sliced mushrooms and oinons to the base of the crock pot
2. place chicken (peices or whole) on top
3. pour 1 packet onion soup mix on top
4. no need to add water since chicken will loose alot of fluid.
5. cook for 3-6 hours depending on size of chicken
if you follow the recipe above with chicken breast on the bone (you can even cook from frozen) with fajita seasoning instead of soup mix i expect you’ll get a really tasty meal… also you can use pepper instead of the mushrooms to stuff in ur fajitas.